Bmwinter81
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond movies 2 free per month - not on new box office

Answered
We previously were getting 2 free Bigpond movies a month, now that it has changed to Telstra TV box office this looks to no longee be the case and we have had no notification. Are we still able to get 2 free rentals a month or not?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond movies 2 free per month - not on new box office

Hi Bmwinter81,

Welcome to crowd support!

If your plan or bundle hasn't changed recently then you should still be able to access your 2 free rentals a month, it's just now under a different format. More information can be found here including a FAQ summary that you should find very helpful regarding your account and what this means for you. If you have any issues accessing your free rentals I would recommend contacting us on 1800 676 088 and a consultant can advise further. 

If you have accepted the new offer to get a Telstra TV with the bonus $125 credit, this will replace your old offer and the credit equates to 20 new release rentals to be used at your leisure under 24 months.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond movies 2 free per month - not on new box office

Hi Bmwinter81,

Welcome to crowd support!

If your plan or bundle hasn't changed recently then you should still be able to access your 2 free rentals a month, it's just now under a different format. More information can be found here including a FAQ summary that you should find very helpful regarding your account and what this means for you. If you have any issues accessing your free rentals I would recommend contacting us on 1800 676 088 and a consultant can advise further. 

If you have accepted the new offer to get a Telstra TV with the bonus $125 credit, this will replace your old offer and the credit equates to 20 new release rentals to be used at your leisure under 24 months.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now