Chablamei
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond movies

Answered
We always watch bigpond movies and on 10/11 it’s was asking me to re-add a payment method and then it wouldn't work. I tried my credit card/debit card and even tried Hubby's card, but nothing would work, now our bank account has been charged $1.00 seven times due to this, we'd like a refumd Thank-you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond movies

Hi Chablamei, welcome to CrowdSupport.

The $1 is a temporary charge made to confirm the details entered, and will be reversed once the card is confirmed completely. The additional 6 should also be reversed of their own accord.

Have you since been able to watch movies or are you still having difficulty? If you need further assistance fire an email off to help@bigpondmovies.com, they'll get you sorted out Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Chablamei

*Refund*
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Chablamei, welcome to CrowdSupport.

The $1 is a temporary charge made to confirm the details entered, and will be reversed once the card is confirmed completely. The additional 6 should also be reversed of their own accord.

Have you since been able to watch movies or are you still having difficulty? If you need further assistance fire an email off to help@bigpondmovies.com, they'll get you sorted out Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Jodes1973

I have been using bigpond movies on my Telstra t box for sometime now. Recently it has stopped working and saying there’s a problem with the account. I changed payment system to CC but still not working and there is a charge that shouldn’t be there as nothing is working.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more