Kal5
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond movies

Like alot of user bigpond just dont work!
1) once credit card detaila are added movies still dont play. Yes ive reset the box.yes ive waited 24 hours but **bleep** still dont work.

2) i try to get bigpond vouchers.again same think enter details and it still dont work.

Please fix..i mean how can netflix/ stan work but the biggest provider in australia cant get these issues sorted.

Ive gone through the trouble shooting issues other people have addressed and no change

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bigpond movies

Hi @Kal5

Thanks for your post and sorry to read about your BigPond Movies issues.

Have you been able to get in touch with the BigPond Movies support team on 1800 502 502 to see if they can offer a solution?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Kal5
Level 1: Cadet

No mate. Writing the email i thought would be sufficient to explain what the issues are
Support Team
Support Team

Regrettably the BigPond Movies email contact is out of date and often not manned. You will not receive a response from that method of contact. 

The phone team on 1800 502 502 are the best team to assist and they are available from 1pm - 11pm AEST.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more