Highlighted
pjtrillion
Level 3: Gumshoe

Cant access Bigpond movies anymore

Answered

I can no longer access BP movies or videos. When I select movies from the menu, I get a message asking me to register my T-Box or connect to the internet. 

I am registered and I am connected via ethernet cable and can receive BP Music, BP Sports and Youtube. I have downloaded about 30 movies over the past 14 months. 

I reset T-box by pressing button on underside of unit , as adised by T-box support, and had to go through set up again as if from new, but I could again access movies.

The next day when I turned the unit on again, the same problem had returned, with the message telling me to register or connect to internet. 

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or have a solution?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
millie0460
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: Cant access Bigpond movies anymore

hi

if you have hidden the big pond movies channel then this may be the problem.

i was having the same issue, two calls to telstra support no help.  t

then i read a post on here suggesting this solution and it worked.

cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

If you are having trouble accessing your BigPond Movies account, please contact the BigPond Movies Team on 1800 502 502 (11am to 10pm AEST 7 days a week, except Christmas Day).

Observer
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

The issue that your experiencing would most likely be access to the bigpond server causing the T-Box to not think its registered. As you mentioned you have reset the T-Box, this is a start, i would also recommend to try to manually set the Ip addresses in the T-Box that may fix your issues, Do not call Bigpond movies as they will not assist you, call support on 1300136841 they will assist your enquiry
If you felt what i have said was helpful, please give a Kudos.

I am employed by Telstra however, my advice and opinion is that of my own and in no way is Telstra responsible for my actions.
pjtrillion

Thanks for the tip. Will try that before I call support.

Observer
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Cool... Good luck and remember that T-Box support on 1300136841 are there 24/7 for all your enquiries.

If you felt what i have said was helpful, please give a Kudos.

I am employed by Telstra however, my advice and opinion is that of my own and in no way is Telstra responsible for my actions.
millie0460
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

hi

if you have hidden the big pond movies channel then this may be the problem.

i was having the same issue, two calls to telstra support no help.  t

then i read a post on here suggesting this solution and it worked.

cheers

pjtrillion

My issue was the same and it has now been resolved. I found the solution from the Whirlpool community as the official Telstra help were of no value whatsoever. It is extremely frustrating to get stuck with someone in a call centre reading from a script who has no technical knowledge whatsoever, and keeps demanding you do things that you have already tried over and over.

Big thanks to Whirlpool and Crowd support.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more