TJ500
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Failed to add billing info - keeps timing out

BigPond Payment Gateway Failure Notice.JPG

Support Team
Support Team

Hi TJ500,

Are you trying to troubleshoot an Internet issue? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Nicwhat

I am also having issues with the id.bigpondmovies.com address. It keeps telling me server not responding. Can I update my details any other way. I'm unable to use bigpond movies on my Telstra tv
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Nicwhat 

I would recommend checking out the support information for BigPond Movies on https://www.bigpondmovies.com/support/ and this may have some troubleshooting options you can try from your end.

Otherwise, you can contact them on help@bigpondmovies.com. They will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, call on 1800 502 502.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Nicwhat

I've scrolled through all the support/help options.
Might be time to email or call. Thanks Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now