Frostsoar
Level 1: Cadet

Full screen viewing

I cant make my movie full screen when playing on my computer or casting to the tv with a chromecast.... when i hit the full screen button nothing changes... anyone else have this issue?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
16 REPLIES 16
greggyb

Re: Full screen viewing

same deal, tried reboot restart etc still not happy
ChrisV1
Level 2: Rookie

Same problem here, used to work perfectly in chrome, nothing's changed on my end as far as I know, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear of the issue you're having there. Is this a Bigpond movie? If so, Bigpond movies support would be best. They're on - 1800502502 - 7 days a week, between 11am and 10pm. Please give them a call, and let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ChrisV1

Thanks MattyC for that utterly useless advice. I have called the bigpond movies support number to no avail. Nearly one hour on the phone wasted and we got nowhere. Just more frustration. I have asked for a full refund as your system is faulty, and you and your people just like to forward the problem rather than fix it.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ChrisV1

If you are wanting to lodge a complaint to have this matter investigated this can be done directly online via: https://tel.st/az4sl

After this has been done, you will be appointed a case manager who will go through everything, contact you directly and discuss how to resolve this with you should you decide to take the matter further.

Please keep us posted with any updates as the situation progresses.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Nick29

i have the same issue. This response is a load of garbage . Bigpond is useless

Highlighted
ChrisV1

Hi Stef_B. I tried that and it doesn't work. Upon completion of the complaint form on 3 attempts, the following error is generated by yet another faulty Telstra system:

"Sorry, we've encountered an error. Please try again later."

How about you fix the problem rather than fuelling it?? Do you think that might be wise?

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @ChrisV1 I am sorry to hear that the suggestions provided so far haven't resolved your enquiry. Please keep in mind that troubleshooting is often a process, somethings can't be resolved immediately in the moment. For BigPond Movies issues we provide BigPond Movies support on the number provided, or you can email them on help@bigpondmovies.com. By collating similar reports the team should be able to investigate any bugs further. These are the resources currently available for supporting this type of enquiry and we'll be very happy to address your concerns further there. 

ChrisV1

Thank you Cas-Ra. I have been doing IT troubleshooting for 27 years, I know exactly the process that works, and one that doesn't, e.g. yours.

As mentioned before, I have called and emailed to no avail. Asking me to repeat useless time wasting tasks is insulting, for I am not a (removed by moderator)

Given that the "resources currently available" are proven useless and/or are littered with process failures, you leave me with no choice but to submit a formal complaint with the telecommunications ombudsman.

Support Team
Support Team

I'm sorry that you feel that way. Please note that if you've not done this yet, without following the Telstra Complaint process its quite likely you'll be referred back to do this first. The complaint link provided has a character limit of 2200, exceeding this will prevent it from submitting. If you're still unable to do this online please chat here:  https://tel.st/66lw2 or call 13 22 00 and say Complaint. 

ChrisV1

First, this has nothing to do with my feelings. If you care to read carefully, you will see that I have only written about the problems with your services, and your faulty resolution processes.

Again, if you read carefully, I have also written to explain the error that appears when trying to submit a complaint. This is (yet another) faulty Telstra system.

Further, I have called 13 22 00< i said Complaint, and I have spoken with someone about the internet service outages on 21/12/18. I was promised a call back on 24/12/18. Of course, there ws no call back. So I called again on 28/12/18, which proved to be a further waste of my time again.

I kindly request that you cease providing useless advise and instructions. I would be very interested if you have any useful and productive suggestions please.
Support Team
Support Team

Great, what was your SR 1-xxxxx complaint case reference number please and we'll ask your case manager to update you.  

Support Team
Support Team

Yes, I am aware, however you also said "I have called 13 22 00< i said Complaint, and I have spoken with someone about the internet service outages on 21/12/18. I was promised a call back on 24/12/18." If I may have your complaint case reference number from this call I can follow up for you.  If this is unrelated to this thread however, and you do not have a case regarding the topic of conversation here being the BigPond Movies service, please do submit a complaint for this enquiry to be addressed further. 

ChrisV1

Please let me know if I can send you the screen shots.

Also, thank you for upgrading my badge status on this forum. I would suggest your resources would be more valuable ensuring your customers are getting their money's worth for services you are charging but not providing, rather than this childish badge upgrade rubbish.

Let me be clear in case you don;t get it: I am not interested in badge status stuff. I am only interested in a fair deal please. I pay, you provide, as agreed. Currently I am paying, but you are failing to provide. Can you fix that please?
Support Team
Support Team

Badges are automatic. I cannot fix your BigPond Movies full screen issue here I'm very sorry. Please contact BigPond Movies support directly for further assistance, or utilise the complaint process specifically for this enquiry, and we'll assign a case manager to assist you further. 

ChrisV1

Yes, ok, I misunderstood, apologies.
That case number from bigpond movies is 00378174.
I have this in an automated email which I can forward if it helps?

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now