Answered
INT1-1692753488471
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: I use 2 type of debit card and can’t bought ticket

If you mean a cinema ticket, once you select your session time in the Telstra Thanks website you are redirected to their partner for your area (Village or Event) who then process the payment and complete the booking. If you are having issues with their payment page, it would be that particular merchant you would need to contact as it is their website and their payment system that is having the issue.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES

So what is it you were actually having issues with?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

YAODONGLI
Level 1: Cadet

I cant buy the movie ticket in Telstra movie.
They said my card having problems and I try my friends card also.And showing the same thing.

Do you mean in Bigpond Movies to watch on your TV a movie at the cinema?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Accepted Solution

If you mean a cinema ticket, once you select your session time in the Telstra Thanks website you are redirected to their partner for your area (Village or Event) who then process the payment and complete the booking. If you are having issues with their payment page, it would be that particular merchant you would need to contact as it is their website and their payment system that is having the issue.
Helpful Links

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more