Dasher8
Level 1: Cadet

Log on username and password for bigpond movies... are they the same I use to login into my accounts

Answered
I don’t know my bigpond movies user name and password. Are they the same as the ones I use to login to my telstra phone accounts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Log on username and password for bigpond movies... are they the same I use to login into my a...

Hey Dasher8, welcome to CrowdSupport, apologies for the slow reply.

We are moving toward a one login experience via the TelstraID, and your Bigpond additional services like movies should use the same user/pass details as is used to authenticate your connection. Have you given it a go?

If you need to recover your log in details, you can do so here: http://tel.st/6b4rg

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Log on username and password for bigpond movies... are they the same I use to login into my a...

Hey Dasher8, welcome to CrowdSupport, apologies for the slow reply.

We are moving toward a one login experience via the TelstraID, and your Bigpond additional services like movies should use the same user/pass details as is used to authenticate your connection. Have you given it a go?

If you need to recover your log in details, you can do so here: http://tel.st/6b4rg

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more