Getting an error

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Playing a rented movie on my iPhone

Hi K691, I hope this is sorted out for you soon. What's the error message you're receiving?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

K691
Level 1: Cadet

Playback error
Content tree response invalid (no key for: na)
With an option to click ok
Support Team
Support Team

Very sorry to read about your BigPond Movies issues.

I recommend you try the BigPond Movies team via 1800 502 502 from 1pm - 10 pm AEST (Open 7 days) or via email boxofficesupport@telstratv.com.

Please let us know how you go and do reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

K691
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks so much Jimmy Smiley Happy I will email them
Kathy (extremely frustrated)
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

You are very welcome @K691

Thanks for your time and please reach out again if you need us.

- Jimmy

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now