MGF2
Level 1: Cadet

Rentals not appearing in library

Twice now ()within a week) I’ve rented movies. The payment has been made/confirmed and a paid invoice has been emailed to me. On both occasions the rentals have not appeared in the library. I’ve now been on the 1800 help line for 45 minutes and still waiting (despite the recorded message adding a team member will be with me shortly). The first time I sent an email but the reply was of no use and I was advised to call the 1800 number (which I am still waiting on unanswered).

Not really good enough.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Shaz80
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Rentals not appearing in library

We are having the exact same problem. Checked transaction list and have been charged twice for movie purchase (not rental) with no movie in library. The same thing happened last night with rental, got charged twice for that one too! It finally appeared in library but not for about 20 mins. I have been on hold with bigpond 1800 for over 40 mins also with no avail.
Had better get refund for extra rental and 2 movie purchases!!!
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Rentals not appearing in library

Hi Folks,

I am sorry that you've had trouble with downloading movies, I can see how that would be a cause of frustration.

If you reach out to the billing team on the following secure chat link they can  look into this further for you  https://tel.st/e496x

Get back to me if I can help further.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more