rdoggy
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Box Office not working via web browsers.

Hi,

Have Telstra Box Office on Telstra TV. Have heaps of credit in acct.

Have 2 movies in library which work fine on the Telstra TV unit. 

When I try to watch them via web browser page (PC or Mac) I get the following error;

- This video is not playable on this player
- Invalid Authorization Response

Is this a block on the web browsers or is it another issue?

Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
AlexS82

Re: Telstra Box Office not working via web browsers.

I'm also experiencing the same problem, regardless of the browser I'm using. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Cheers

Alex

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You need to give Telstra TV Box Office support a call on 1800 502 502 so that they can check it out.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
vixie1989

I had this issue today and they told me its because I rented HD instead of SD and come devices aren't compatible.. I would have thought a laptop was pretty stock standard...

Pretty stupid because if this is the case then why even have that option there. 

Aside from that, when I go to Telstratv.com.au/boxoffice the movies tab doesn't even load for me now. Iv'e cleared my cache, history, restarted both my laptop and router and they cant help me other than to say "they'll pass it onto  management"..

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now