CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Abuse from telstra agents

How do I have my complaints I submitted to Telstra via the online form escalated. This is of a very serious matter which have had admissions of guilt from a supervisor. My issue also has not been resolved leading to financial loss.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 16: Special Agent

Re: Abuse from telstra agents

Hi, @ROCKY2020 wait until you are assigned a case manager by Telstra Complaints and raise your concerns with them, they'll work to find a resolution for you that you're happy with. If you have a consumer account with Telstra they will not compensate you for any financial loss, however, if you have a service that suffered an outage or other disruption for which Telstra was at fault they usually have no problems crediting you back providing it's verifiable. Hope this helps, feel free to reply here if you need a hand.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you. I did get a case manager, and I did receive some compensation for the way I was treated. Due to the seriousness of the matter I am left wondering if I should have taken it to the telecommunications ombudsmen as I was left scarred from the  incident. I am still speechless that at least 9 agents were able to play games and bully a customer to the degree they did. Very inpleasant.

If the previous complaint is resolved, you are probably best to lodge a second complaint in regards to it, as the TIO will not look into any complaints that have been already resolved.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit