CrowdSupport®
collaus7
Level 1: Cadet

Access to Bigpond Account

I am new customer to Telstra. One strength of iinet was that you could do into your account and everything was accessible. I cannot work out with use of Telstra just how I get a readout of just what I will pay and what  has been bought.' My account' site just brings up original phone account purchase but nothing about what came with the bundle I have bought.(Foxtel does show up).  Plenty of ways to get to cost of possible bundles, but, without a copy of the original request (not given this) I am at a loss to know more.

eg...could I now use the unlimited parts of phone costs and my international unlimited call access, or will I find I will be charged for these?

What is my personalised 'bundle', etc. HOW do I get to this without continued problem of negotiating the systems of phone contact, that has been a painful experience to date?

Perfect example now shows: I have to choose a Board and nothing in list near appropriate.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Access to Bigpond Account

Hey collaus7,

Welcome to CrowdSupport

Are you logging in directly to My Account, here: http://tel.st/cpyn or are you attempting to use the 24x7 App? If you are using the app and haven't registered a username and password for My Account, and then logged into the app with that, you will only be able to see details associated with the service you are using to view the app.

Once you are logged in, all active services will appear, you will be able to see usage and service details for all of your linked service.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now