CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Louis71
Level 1: Cadet

Accessing credit after leaving Telstra

Answered

Hi, I changed from Telstra to another service provider and Telstra have sent me a credit note of $90.44. Just wondering how I claim it? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JonYn
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Accessing credit after leaving Telstra

You can call them 13 22 00 to have a refund process. If you wont request for a refund, a cheque is automatically produced approximately four weeks after your account has been made final.
DISCLAIMER: My opinion should not reflect to Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
JonYn
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

You can call them 13 22 00 to have a refund process. If you wont request for a refund, a cheque is automatically produced approximately four weeks after your account has been made final.
DISCLAIMER: My opinion should not reflect to Telstra.
Ghost4
Level 3: Gumshoe

Contact on live chat, tell them that you would like to claim credit left on your account to your bank account via cheque.
you need to give your billing address to them. they will process the request for you and it will take 14 business days.
14 days because they can not transfer credit directly to your bank account directly.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now