Trocar
Level 1: Cadet

Account in credit

Answered

Have an account in credit, can I use that credit to make purchases, ie a phone or Telstra box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Account in credit

Hi there.

You're welcome to use this credit however you please, as long as the items you want can be added to your bill. 

Are you looking for a mobile phone or a home phone? By Telstra box do you mean a Telstra TV or Telstra Smart Modem?

You could even look at extras such as Foxtel Now or a Network Extension Device.

You could also just leave the credit on your account so that you don't have to pay a bill for a while. If you choose to do this, you would probably want to keep track of the remaining credit via MyAccount or the 24x7 app.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Account in credit

Hi there.

You're welcome to use this credit however you please, as long as the items you want can be added to your bill. 

Are you looking for a mobile phone or a home phone? By Telstra box do you mean a Telstra TV or Telstra Smart Modem?

You could even look at extras such as Foxtel Now or a Network Extension Device.

You could also just leave the credit on your account so that you don't have to pay a bill for a while. If you choose to do this, you would probably want to keep track of the remaining credit via MyAccount or the 24x7 app.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now