kaydee
Level 1: Cadet

Account not in drop down list when looking for itemised sms

Hi,
Am trying to view my sms lists in my recent activity and the mobile account is not listed in the drop down menu. I have an old velocity account and my current nbn account but no mobile. I can see all of my previous bills and payments just not the itemised list or the excel download.
Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Account not in drop down list when looking for itemised sms

Hi kaydee, welcome to CrowdSupport. Sorry for the slow response.

It sounds like you might need to add your Mobile Account to the same profile as you're using to access to see your Velocity Services. The easiest way to determine if that is the case is if your Mobile and Velocity services come on separate accounts. If so, you'll need to log in to My Account (here: http://tel.st/n9jvt) find the "Add an Account(or Service)" button (menu on the left I think) and then enter the 13 digit account number for your Mobile Service.

Let me know if I have that backward!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
kaydee
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Dan,
Any reply is good.
I've had a look and my accounts are already linked.
I have tried to view a detailed billed on both mobiles and a landline and nothing there either.
Thanks
Support Team
Support Team

Hey kaydee, thanks for your patience!

It was a little confusing, but I got there in the end. The flow is:

Log In -> View bill history (menu on the right)  -> View detailed bill (link, centre of the screen, beneath "Bill issued" and "Bill Number") -> a new tab/window will open.

Menu on the left, about half way down the screen is "Download/Print Bill" with a link for "PDF Bill" and "Full Itemised Usage - CSV" you want to click on that one. You can adjust which month it is for using the drop down under "Bill History."

Fair warning, you'll need a spreadsheet app to read the CSV file, and if you have a number of services, it's going to be a messy file, but the information is in there.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more