Highlighted
nelly82
Level 16: Secret Agent

Any Telstra Staffers able to help with this?

Answered

Hi Gang,

I used to work at a Telstra shop as a full time employee and I currently have the staff discount on my home and cable billing account.

I have since moved on from the Telstra shop and moved into Corporate Business working with a Telstra Enterprise and Goverenment partner.  We still have access to certain Telstra Systems and I also have a P number to access these.

Today I recieved a letter from Telstra saying that since I am no longer a Telstra staff member I am inelgible for the discount and therefore this will be removed as of 1st Dec. Two things I need help with here:

1.  Anyway you Telstra staff peeps can help me out to see if I am still eligible for a staff discount considering I have a P number or not?

2. And secondly and more importantly. I did a lot of research before I signed up for this homephone and cable plan.  Looked through all the Terms and Conditions of the cable contracts and the staff discounts in particular.  And I am 99% sure that I found somewhere on KNOWHOW (Took me ages to find it ) documentation where it states that:  

" If you currently have a staff discount and you leave Telstra,  The discount will still apply to the contract until the contract has finished".

I am trying to look through all my documentation to see if I can find this particular document which I printed in case this happened (and it has!) but If I do find it,  Where would I be able to escalate this further and send the documentation as proof?  

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated and I await your responses.

Thank you in advance.

Have I been helpful? Click that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Found a solution? Then mark the solution in the thread to help others find the answer!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Any Telstra Staffers able to help with this?

Hi nelly82, I have sent you a private message regarding staff discounts.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hi nelly82, I have sent you a private message regarding staff discounts.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ebinmoothedom
Level 1: Cadet

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows about this ? I do have a P number and I have been searching in retail live for some information.

Cannot find anything about 25% staff discount details !

Any help will be appreciated 

Ebin

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ebin, if you're working in a Telstra-owned store (not a licensed store) then you'd be eligible for the discount - there's a webform which needs to be completed for the application, and your 1-up manager can approve and submit this.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

BarringtonBoy

Hi Greg,

Both my wife and I worked for Telstra, she for 34 years and myself for 38 years.

We have bee loyal supporters with all our landline and mobiles with Telstra.

I believe a staff discount is available for past employees...we have now both retired.

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards

Brian

Support Team
Support Team

Hi BarringtonBoy, 

Welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy 

I believe this is the thread you are looking for: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Phones-Services/Telstra-Alumni/td-p/115234

Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

BarringtonBoy

Thanks Ivan,

Have started registration...many thanks.

Brian

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more