CrowdSupport®
broady08
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music Cancellation

I cancelled my apple music subscription 5 months ago and my last 5 bills it keeps appearing as $11.99. Every time I get a bill I have to ring up and get the $11.99 removed. They then guarantee me that it will not appear on future bills but it does. This company is so big nobody knows what to do or how to do it. I ring up, I chat to computer online. I do everything possible but nothing ever works. Is this why apple are so rich? I encourage everyone to check their bills for things they don't have because I am sure I am not the only one getting ripped off. It is obvious that Apple and Telstra do NOT communicate.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Apple Music Cancellation

It sounds like Apple and Telstra are communicating. Apple is telling Telstra to bill you and Telstra does it.

Have you contacted Apple? It's their system where the subscription resides.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
broady08
Level 1: Cadet

I have tried everything possible. Next stop is Ombudsman. Even on my Telstra app under my add ons apple music is NOT there but I can guarantee you it will be on my next bill, again.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey broady08,

I am sorry that this has been an ongoing issue and do apologise that we haven't been able to have this resolved for you as yet Smiley Sad As you have advised this is not showing on your account as being active, then there must be a subscription that is still active with Apple Music causing these charges to be generated. Have you been able to contact Apple Music directly and ensure there is no active subscription linked to your mobile number that could be billed to your Telstra account? If so what have they advised?

If there is no active subscription with them as well, then this will have to be raised as an official complaint so that we can have this investigated and resolved further for you. The form to have this lodged with the Complaints team can be located at

http://tel.st/vkqbr

Please do let us know how you get on having this raised with Apple Music or our Complaints team?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now