CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
SomeRandomGye
Level 1: Cadet

B-Pay Help

Answered

Hi Guys,

So i had 2 seperate accounts with telstra, one containing my mobile, and the other containing my homephone, internet and foxtel. I had 2 accounts as even though I stated i would like them billed together it never happened. I found out this morning that I can request to have them on a single bill by submitting an application (I cant remember how i did it, i was on my mobile and I found it while looking at my bills) and I assumed id be told when the accounts become one.

okay so onto my problem. I had a B-Pay coming out every wednesday for both of my accounts set to our budget, and I found out that they merged the accounts today, after my B-Pay has come out of my account so I couldnt cancel it. I'm just wondering, since I cant see the customer number for my mobile, will the B-Pay to that number still go in, will it fail and come back to me, or will it just disappear and not be used to pay my bill?

Thank you Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: B-Pay Help

Hi SomeRandomGye, 

It'll still go into that account - and if there aren't any remaining charges left to be paid (all the charges accrued up until the minute the transfer goes through will be billed on the old bill) then it'll just put your account in credit. 

If you chat with our staff on 13 22 00, they can then transfer this onto your combined bill for you :-)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: B-Pay Help

Hi SomeRandomGye, 

It'll still go into that account - and if there aren't any remaining charges left to be paid (all the charges accrued up until the minute the transfer goes through will be billed on the old bill) then it'll just put your account in credit. 

If you chat with our staff on 13 22 00, they can then transfer this onto your combined bill for you :-)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now