CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Werri
Level 1: Cadet

B-Pay View

Answered

For a number of year I was able to pay my bills via my bank account and B-Pay View with my bank telling me when the bill arrived.  This has stopped in August.  Why?  This service ensured my bill was paid on time and I'm disappointed if Telstra no longer supports this method.  Is it still available?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: B-Pay View

I have BPAY details on the bottom of the first page on the last bills for both accounts which are I can see on that MyAccount...

BPAY
Use BPAY to pay fee-free from cheque or savings account.
Go online or use phone banking.
Biller Code: 23796
Ref & Registration No.: 2000x (account number)

But there is three different biller codes so double check your exact biller code...

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Accepted Solution

I was just able to add mum's account to my BPAY View without an issues... Mine has been linked for months without any problems.

Might be a bank end issue?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6

Telstra are still supporting it:
https://www.telstra.com.au/latest-offers/pay-online

Might be worth removing and re-adding them as a biller... see if that helps.
Helpful Links

Werri

The option no longer appears on the bill

lemme check mine and see what I get Smiley Happy
Helpful Links

Werri

Great...thank you

Accepted Solution

I have BPAY details on the bottom of the first page on the last bills for both accounts which are I can see on that MyAccount...

BPAY
Use BPAY to pay fee-free from cheque or savings account.
Go online or use phone banking.
Biller Code: 23796
Ref & Registration No.: 2000x (account number)

But there is three different biller codes so double check your exact biller code...

Helpful Links

Accepted Solution

I was just able to add mum's account to my BPAY View without an issues... Mine has been linked for months without any problems.

Might be a bank end issue?
Helpful Links

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now