chlgoo
Level 1: Cadet

BPay

Answered
I need someone to send me my bpay details otherwise I can’t pay ur invoice. Why this information isn’t on the invoice is beyond me. When I click the “how to pay via bpay” it comes up with an error so I can’t pay the bill. This is extremely frustrating so can someone please send me the details I need to paynur imvoice. Oh and ur virtual assistant is hopeless.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: BPay

It is on the bottom of the second page of consumer plan bills. The biller code is 23796 and your CRN will be your Acc number (should be 13 digits starting with 2000). It also shows on the bill screen in my account and on the 24x7 app.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

It is on the bottom of the second page of consumer plan bills. The biller code is 23796 and your CRN will be your Acc number (should be 13 digits starting with 2000). It also shows on the bill screen in my account and on the 24x7 app.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

If the BPay details aren't there, are you sure that it is a real bill? I have received 3 scam bills via email this week alone.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more