CrowdSupport®
silvergull
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Bereavement?

Answered

G'day,

My Telstra Plus Account has been closed due to Bereavement.

What does Bereavement mean in this case????

Have I Died??

Silvergull

Silvergull
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Bereavement?

No worries at all Silvergull, and may I ask that you let me know the outcome if you do not mind?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
17 REPLIES 17
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Apparently so.

Sounds like something has gone awry in the system. 

Give 132200 a call, or try Livechat and see if they can reactivate it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
silvergull

G'day Jupiter,

Done all that, promised all would be fixed in 24 hours (10/09/2019) still waiting. Not the only problem, a still active Mobile Number I ported to Optus on the 29/08/2019, My reason for taking this away from Telstra was I was going Overseas and attempted to cancel International Roaming only to get an error "Technical Issue" Online Chat and Phone call unable to Resolve will fix in 24 hours, still a problem even though I have successful porting to Optus

Silvergull

Michael 

@Jupiter wrote:

Apparently so.

Sounds like something has gone awry in the system. 

Give 132200 a call, or try Livechat and see if they can reactivate it.

Silvergull

Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Silvergull - while we're not able to access accounts via posts on these forums, I can contact the consultant who offered a return call if you can let me know any reference numbers from your recent calls or chats. These would usually begin with 'SR-1' or 'INT-1'.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

silvergull

G'day Greg,

Thanks for your reply, here are the Calls:

INT 1-2188094819750
INT 1-2188132657424
INT 1-2188036500051

The Online Chat Transcripts I do not wish to Publish here, but can send by Private message, if given a link to you.

Silvergull

Michael

Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for those details and at this stage, I have not been able to locate a staff member that is managing this for you. 

To confirm, did you receive an email with a link to request a call back? This would your best option for an update on the current situation. 

If you have any trouble with this, we can look at some other options for you.

Thanks

Highlighted
silvergull

G'day JesseS

No email with call back just the INT 1-xxxxxxxxxxx supplied above but do have Chat transcripts from online Chats.

This is really becoming a pain in the bum, I am at a loss on what to do next, except moving away fro Telstra, but I need to keep one of the mobiles active until mid November ending in 742.

Thanks for your time, I just give up, just to hard to do.

I still believe someone has hacked my account.

Silvergull

Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team

No worries. We definitely don't want to see you leave as a result of this issue and we can escalate this for you. Next steps would be to lodge a complaint with us via  https://tel.st/u4vxr and we will be in touch within 5 working days to investigate further.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

silvergull

G'Day JesseS,

Thanks for the reply, I have submitted a Complaint to the link you provided, but like all previous attempts to resolve this problem feel that nothing will be achieved by doing so.

The one thing I would really like to know is how the "Bereavement" request was made (Not by Me), as apparently I'm Dead according to Telstra. This request was dated 29/08/2019 (info from Online Chat) the same date of the Porting Request from Optus??

This whole saga is both Insulting and Upsetting to me and my Family.

Silvergull

Silvergull
silvergull

GDay JesseS,

"Your complaint has been received

I'd like to confirm that we've received and registered your online complaint.

Your reference number is SR 1-2191714257879."

Silvergull

Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Silvergull, I can certainly understand what you are saying and I would like to personally apologise for this situation. As my colleague JesseS may have mentioned, we do not have account access from here in CrowdSupport to see how this request was placed and by whom. However, may I have the ref # beginning with SR 1-2xxxxxxxxxxxx and I can arrange to have this escalated on your behalf?

Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for this Michael, I have escalated this directly to our Complaints Management Team and requested this be assigned asap and you contacted to advise that this has certainly been reversed and the account is back up and running accordingly. This may take between 3-4 Business Days for you to receive the call as your Case Manager shall need to investigate what happened and then get this changed accordingly. 

I have also noted the Complaint Ref # here for any future reference required.

silvergull

@MammaB wrote:

Thank you for this Michael, I have escalated this directly to our Complaints Management Team and requested this be assigned asap and you contacted to advise that this has certainly been reversed and the account is back up and running accordingly. This may take between 3-4 Business Days for you to receive the call as your Case Manager shall need to investigate what happened and then get this changed accordingly. 

I have also noted the Complaint Ref # here for any future reference required.

G'day MammaB,

Thanks for your time and Effort.

Silvergull

Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

No worries at all Silvergull, and may I ask that you let me know the outcome if you do not mind?

silvergull

@MammaB wrote:

G'day MammaB,

Currently:

"No accounts found

This profile is not associated with any accounts. Please try to add an account using the button below."

Silvergull

Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team

Can you check if you can see if you have received an email confirmation of the complaint and that you shall be contacted asap to address all of this in more detail.

- Jo

silvergull

@MammaB wrote:

Can you check if you can see if you have received an email confirmation of the complaint and that you shall be contacted asap to address all of this in more detail.

- Jo

G'day MammaB,

No emails, but can now login to my account nothing Changed 0430187247 still showing with a "Opps... Try again" Message and Telstra Plus showing 

Telstra Plus is not available for business customers

You can join .... with a personal account. Simply sign out and join with your personal Telstra ID.

You can continue to enjoy Telstra Thanks for a while longer.

Silvergull
Silvergull
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks @silvergull

If you've raised a complaint via the link we provided, a confirmation should have been sent to the email you entered. In some cases, these can get delivered to spam/junk folder of your inbox.

Either way, it has been submitted correctly as I can see it in our system & keep not of the SR reference you provided.

While you can expect contact asap, it does usually occur within the time frame provided however if you haven'tr heard something by close of business this coming Friday, please let us know here.

In most cases, if you need any assistance with Telstra Plus, you can seek this here by choosing "Entertainment & Apps" & then "Telstra Plus" from the drop-down options.

Being an official complaint has been raised, I'd save your time for now & await contact from the complaint case manager. 

Please let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now