CrowdSupport®
rimtechmob
Level 3: Gumshoe

Bill help

I  have  being  paying  my  bills   the  last one  is   down  to  60  dollars  but   they  keep

on  charging  me   more  than  what  the  account  should  be    saying  they  will  fix  the  issue  when  they  have not  i  sent  a  complaint  to   the   obudsman  this   has  happened  3  times  being  over  charged   and  payments  have  been  payed  and  they  still  say  i must  pay  pas  the  account  should be in  credit  but it  is  not   please  stop   mucking  me  around   --getting  different    live  chat    staff    each  time  i  log on  which  is  part of    doing  live  chat-- but  the  problem  is not  fixed  and   in  the  end    and  its  distressing  me

rimtechmob2stevo

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Bill help

If you have lodged a complaint with the TIO then it will need to be dealt with through their process.

Nobody here can access account information, we cannot offer any more assistance then what the TIO will give.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
rimtechmob
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Bill help

Thankyou-- Jupiter for your reply
rimtechmob2stevo

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit