ge_kt
Level 1: Cadet

Billed for mobile international call

I have been billed for an international call from my mobile, which just didn't happen.

I had been bombarded with one ring calls from Botswana and other places I've barely heard of, and never rang them back but blocked them, and now I have to pay?

I tried that 24x7 chat thing through my mobile, but it kicked me out four times before I got to speak with anyone. The website didn't connect with the 'request a credit' site to try and get someone to 'chat' with - it's not a chat if you're not actually speaking with someone!!

I went to the 'Contact Us' - which referred back to the 24x7 chat - you people have made it so very hard to want to bother with you. The only good thing for you is that the others are just as bad as you are.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Billed for mobile international call

@ge_kt You can calling Billing 13 22 00 24/7 to request a refund or use a browser and connect with Telstra Online Chat at http://tel.st/8jgx if you are having issues with the mobile app.

More info on How do I get a refund?

I tried the online web form for a refund request with a PC browser and it worked (It will require you to login to process a refund request),

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now