Highlighted
Jamie-lee2
Level 1: Cadet

Billing & My Account

Answered

So i have just revived a $500 bill and my internet has been canceled as i have not been paying it.

But i have no Bills owing in my Account and also on the Telstra 24/7 app. I have only revived mabey 2 email bill which was in the first 2 months of opening the account, so i have been B'Pay since then. I have been paying random amounts of money into it.

Apparently not enough as my internet has been turned off... I am happy to pay my bill but i would like my internet turned back on. As i didn't receive a call about my Account being so over due, or an email saying my account is being turned off.

Im not happy at all and i work in customer service so it takes a lot for me to get angry.

For me to chase you guys to see a bill or to even see if you have in fact sent the bill to me..

I would like for my Internet to be turned on and im happy to pay my account on a payment plan with you.. I would also like to be emailed my bill's each month and for the bill to be seen in My Account..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing & My Account

Hey @Jamie-lee2

You would need to contact Telstra support either by phone or LiveChat and they will be able to confirm the details and arrange a resume order for you.

As this is a public forum generally the staff here aren't able to process account requests as they are unable to identify people due to privacy.

LiveChat is 24x7 here: http://tel.st/livechat/
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing & My Account

Hey @Jamie-lee2

You would need to contact Telstra support either by phone or LiveChat and they will be able to confirm the details and arrange a resume order for you.

As this is a public forum generally the staff here aren't able to process account requests as they are unable to identify people due to privacy.

LiveChat is 24x7 here: http://tel.st/livechat/
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more