CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Jamie-lee2
Level 1: Cadet

Billing & My Account

Answered

So i have just revived a $500 bill and my internet has been canceled as i have not been paying it.

But i have no Bills owing in my Account and also on the Telstra 24/7 app. I have only revived mabey 2 email bill which was in the first 2 months of opening the account, so i have been B'Pay since then. I have been paying random amounts of money into it.

Apparently not enough as my internet has been turned off... I am happy to pay my bill but i would like my internet turned back on. As i didn't receive a call about my Account being so over due, or an email saying my account is being turned off.

Im not happy at all and i work in customer service so it takes a lot for me to get angry.

For me to chase you guys to see a bill or to even see if you have in fact sent the bill to me..

I would like for my Internet to be turned on and im happy to pay my account on a payment plan with you.. I would also like to be emailed my bill's each month and for the bill to be seen in My Account..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing & My Account

Hey @Jamie-lee2

You would need to contact Telstra support either by phone or LiveChat and they will be able to confirm the details and arrange a resume order for you.

As this is a public forum generally the staff here aren't able to process account requests as they are unable to identify people due to privacy.

LiveChat is 24x7 here: http://tel.st/livechat/
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing & My Account

Hey @Jamie-lee2

You would need to contact Telstra support either by phone or LiveChat and they will be able to confirm the details and arrange a resume order for you.

As this is a public forum generally the staff here aren't able to process account requests as they are unable to identify people due to privacy.

LiveChat is 24x7 here: http://tel.st/livechat/
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now