Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Level 1: Cadet
0 Kudos

Billing

Support Team
0 Kudos

Re: Billing

Hi Dale7,

Do you have a billing issue you need resolved? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet
0 Kudos

Yes I have an issue. Twice now over the last two bills , I have called and asked for payment extensions. That part went fine. I paid the suggested amount,then we arranged for my prepaid amount to increase from $60. Per/fn to $100. Per/ fn. both times,especially the second time I was assured that the problem had been fixed. I even gave my credit card number to the service provider so it will come out. STILL NOT HAPPENING. So now again I have an overdue account , only $12. But the increase in payments was to help me get ahead.not behind with nothing paid of the next bill. Plz help. I don't like being in debt.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

That is very strange, I would suggest that you need to speak to our Direct Debit team about this directly, call 132200 and say Direct Debit to get put through to them. I am confident this team can get to the bottom of the issue for you.

I know with some forms of Direct Debit the balance needs to be $0 before it will start but I don't believe that applies for regular scheduled payments.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines