Highlighted
ElsaVille
Level 3: Gumshoe

CRAZY, MIXED UP BILLS and more...

Answered

Umm...yikes...not sure where to begin. Please bear with me - "I have some things to say". So. Firstly - I'm on Crowdsupport because I cain't get no satisfaction...and I tried and I tried and I tri tri tri tri tri tri tried but I CAIN'T GET NO....etc. The lines of communication in customer service ain't what they used to be. 

Hang on - I DID get a bit of satisfaction - THANK YOU Telstra (you great big billion-dollar weirdo) - you recently sent me a letter saying that because my NBN speeds are sooooooooo sloooooowwwwwwww that you will release me from the chains (or fibres?) of the not-so-great Small Biz Bundle M without being charged an exit fee if I get lost before 8/5/18. That is much appreciated and somewhat satisfying. But...there's a darkness on the edge of town...

- Firstly, my domestic and business phone bills have gone rogue and are now all mixed up. E.G., on the domestic bill, it shows my 'Small Business Bundle - M' (go figure) - home phone and NBN, and my supposed business bill shows my mobile and a Go Business SIM Plan (which I never knowingly agreed to but that's another story).  

I've been with Telstra for approx 110ish years like m' mammy 'n' m' grand-mammy before that, and for the last 8ish years I have received the 2 bills - all nice and clear-cut. Those were simple times.

- Secondly, since agreeing to connect to the NBN, those bills were emailed instead of posted (very good - saves paper etc) but - when I tried to access my business account I got that cute and excellent little message "Oops, sorry, no accounts found" so I wasn't able to check what was owing and suddenly everything went a bit "Scream, 1996". Sooo - now I've been charged quite a few late fees and had the most extREMEly unpleasant exchanges with some customer service dudes ever, all of which I feel is just not cricket. 

Also, I would like consideration of some sort of recompense for the $100 mth NBN plan that was virtually unusable...what else...oh yes the good old Galaxy tab: 'you may as well take the (tiny little) Galaxy tablet (that I said I didn't want) because it's free anyway' (no mention of the Sim card and its monthly fee) - that sim fee needs to be refunded as well. I'm pretty sure if you listen to the conversation I had with the sales guy, that will be verified. Just a little bit to be sorted. I have to blurt this all out here because I have gotten NOwhere over the phone or in person at the Business or the regular Telstra stores. If anyone's read this far then thank you. I don't know what the question is anymore. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: CRAZY, MIXED UP BILLS and more...

The link you provided was mistyped/miscopied... It was 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint%C2%A0

which obviously is not correct!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ElsaVille

Sorry to read about your ongoing billing issues. This is very disappointing to say the least.

If our billing team is unable to resolve your issues on 13 22 00 or via Live-Chat here http://tel.st/49kl I would recommend you raise a complaint and have a case manager assigned to your account. You can do so via the following link:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint 

Please copy what you write before hitting submit in case the form has any issues. You do not want to lose what you have written, thanks.

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ElsaVille

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your response to my garbled rant. Since I ranted, I've been in contact with the Business Centre at Frankston and have been bowled over by their excellent customer service and knowledge. I met with Cameron (I think he's the manager) and Tyne and they were both totally brilliant, listened and understood, knew their stuff, offered great solutions and ongoing assistance. Not everything's resolved just yet but we're well on the way. All I need to do now is a 'point of sale' (I think that's what it's called?) complaint about the "you might as well take it, it's free" Galaxy tablet and the email complaint about the call centre customer service related to the billing issues. (I'm not a complainer and I especially hate complaining without offering a solution but it's the only way forward in this case). Thanks again though, for your response, links and suggestions.
Cheers,
Elsa
ElsaVille

Hi again Jimmy,

Just to let you know that the link you provided for the complaint form didn't work. I got the message that it was 'unavailable' and to search from the Telstra home page.
I did that and found the complaint form and here's a copy of the url for it:
https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint - which is identical to the link you gave me...just thought you should know something's a bit NQR there. Cheers.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Elisa, 

The form seems fine on our and and for others. Clearing your cookies and cache might fix this. But if not, please call 13 2200 and say 'complaint' and we can lodge this for you there. 

Let me know if you have any trouble.

- Iain

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

@Iain_T, the link on @Jimmy-Lo's post has a couple of extra characters on the end of it that are making it not work.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks Jupiter Smiley Happy I'll pass this on to him to make sure it's the correct one being used. I find this one to be best:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services-KB/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/6818...

It give a few more options and the email form too. 

Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

The link you provided was mistyped/miscopied... It was 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint%C2%A0

which obviously is not correct!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more