Highlighted
Tothyapples
Level 1: Cadet

Can I still Bpay now I have an online account?

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TIN_JC
Level 5: Eagle Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: Can I still Bpay now I have an online account?

Yes. Telstra provides several ways to pay bills. 

You can still continue to pay via Bpay, or pay using your credit credit on the Payment Link in your My Account profile. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: The opinions stated above are my personal thought only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. My responses are based on the general knowledge and policy of Telecommunication Companies.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
TIN_JC
Accepted Solution

Yes. Telstra provides several ways to pay bills. 

You can still continue to pay via Bpay, or pay using your credit credit on the Payment Link in your My Account profile. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: The opinions stated above are my personal thought only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. My responses are based on the general knowledge and policy of Telecommunication Companies.

Tothyapples

Thanks TIN_JC, I was just throwing the question around in my head and it was just confusing me to if I still could or couldn't. Thanks again.

TIN_JC

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Glad I could be of help!

billythekid
Level 8: Inspector

You can also get BPAY view if you have an online bank a/c.

paulparker
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Admit prefer to BPay accounts from within my own bank online.

Find it calming, easier  also useful for accounting and tax purposes.

Frequently make online purchases with Debit/Credit cards and Ebay with no security concerns,  perhaps as remain cautious.

Whilst security is far better than when started online purchases around 1990, the criminal elements also a lot more cunning as well.

Linux :-)
desktop openSUSE Leap 15.0 (x86_64) GNOME
mobile: Galaxy S8 Android

NBN-Wireless
Steve5555

Where the payment link? I want to pay by Pay???

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Steve5555,

the BPay payment details can be found on the bottom of the front page of your bill. You can find your bill by logging into MyAccount
  http://tel.st/cpyn

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now