CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
dawnee
Level 1: Cadet

Can't get billing right

I have called Telstra 3 times in the last 3 months to clear this up. I am supposed to be charged $80 per month for my bundle, (internet + phone), but they keep charging me $89.95! How can I get them to invoice me the correct amount???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kyle_W
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Can't get billing right

Is there a $9.95 charge at the bottom of the bill that says something along the lines of BigPond Security?

If so, call up to have them take it off.
All comments made by myself are my own opinion and are not necessarily on behalf of Telstra or its affiliates.
MX5
Level 1: Cadet

That just cannot be done.  I have been trying to do that for many months.  When they make a bill correction they warn you that it will take two billing periods to appear on your bill. So the next month's bill is also wrong.  You cant pay it and that causes all sorts of new problems.  You might even be fined.  Neve believe them when they tell you that it is all sorted out now, because it never is.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi MX5,

For your own peace of mind you can contact the secure online chat team and have them go over everything to confirm the correction has been made, then they can email you a copy of the conversation, and you can print and save it at your end too. http://tel.st/49kl

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now