Highlighted
Kwanpat
Level 1: Cadet

Cancel

Answered

Hi

I have been talk to someone to cencelation my account since 27 / 04/18  before I left the Australia

22/04/18 have recipe a billing email from Telstra it’s the regular bill. It’s show me my account hasn’t been cancel yet 

then i call to Telstra from Canada to sort this problem . She said she will send the details by an 0BCB093F-958C-492E-8F34-5E94D03A996E.pngemail 

But still I can’t find my final bill !! 

Can some one from Telstar give me a call +{post has been edited for privacy} about my final bill ,I m not going to call Telstra again because I am living in Canada!!! Last call was charge me lots of money call to Telstra take forever!!!! 

=

Looking forward to hearing from Telstra soon 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel

Good morning
Please note that this is a public forum and I suggest you delete your personal details.
You would be best advised to use other billing channels such as chat or phone as no one here has access to account details . Best wishes
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Good morning
Please note that this is a public forum and I suggest you delete your personal details.
You would be best advised to use other billing channels such as chat or phone as no one here has access to account details . Best wishes
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Kwanpat
Level 1: Cadet

How can I delete my details ? No edit for my message

Kind regard

Hi Kwanpat,

To edit a post you've written, click on the 3 dots on the right hand side up the top. This has a time limit to be done by after posting it.

I have notified a Moderator to remove your personal details.
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now