CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
meagain1
Level 1: Cadet

Changes to your bill

I suggest you reduce the space wastage on the bill: make it fit on two pages instead of the current two and a bit pages and a whole lot of empty space. Looking forward to the new format.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Changes to your bill

Hi Meagain1,

Thanks for your feedback regarding our paper bill, it’s good to know others are also concerned with the environment too.

Your suggestion makes sense, although not all customers would agree sadly, this is why we offer a alternative billing options. The best way to go is have your bill emailed to you monthly, many people still like paperwork to pay with & file, & for those people we do offer a summary bill rather than the full detailed option.

More info is available online here  https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/paying-my-bill/bill-options

Angela

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now