Highlighted
jackmakboy
Level 1: Cadet

Changing my service to another person

Answered

Hello,

I have changed my service to another person on April and i still got the bill for May, wondering why is this happening?

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing my service to another person

hi Jackmakboy 

Firstly welcome to Crowd Support. Smiley Happy

As you have received a bill after transferring your account to someone else during the month of April, I would recommend having a chat with one of our Live Chat Consultants,  to check to see if the Change of Ownership has completed correctly, and if so, why you have received a bill. 

You can speak to them by clicking on the link below:-

http://bit.ly/TChat24x7

Lindy, Social Media Team,
Telstra Digital Sales and Service

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing my service to another person

hi Jackmakboy 

Firstly welcome to Crowd Support. Smiley Happy

As you have received a bill after transferring your account to someone else during the month of April, I would recommend having a chat with one of our Live Chat Consultants,  to check to see if the Change of Ownership has completed correctly, and if so, why you have received a bill. 

You can speak to them by clicking on the link below:-

http://bit.ly/TChat24x7

Lindy, Social Media Team,
Telstra Digital Sales and Service

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more