CrowdSupport®
Waldi
Level 1: Cadet

Christmas bills

As a long standing, part government owned entity, Telstra is showing NO class by emailing bills on Christmas Day. No excuse. No reason is good enough for this practice. Next, you will send bills on Good Friday as well.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Christmas bills

Hi Walli, Just an FYI -bills are automated. Which means they are sent by a computer at the same time each month and as computers don't take holidays this means if you get bills on the 25th every other month you'll get one on the 25th December too  Smiley Wink  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ben1
Level 2: Rookie

I don't see anything wrong with this practice. It is an automated system anyway. I wouldn't check my email on Christmas if I didn't want to be bothered.

Lenks386
Level 2: Rookie

I'm totally with Ben1 on this. Give me consistency in the timeliness of billing and I'm satisfied. There's many significant dates throughout the year for all the various religions so please do not start playing the game that one is to be treated different to any others. Either way this is why there is a given time before the bill is due. In the case of direct debits you wont get debited on a bank holiday anyway (although usually this is n/a for credit cards).

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now