CrowdSupport®
VAST_Household
Level 1: Cadet

Compliants issue

Why is it that when i get a call from (02) 9478 2200 I get one ring and then the call hangs up. I can't call this number ack as it is a pre-recorded fob off. I have had a call reopened after this happened three times in a row and complaint closed. I need someone to sort out the complaint as I am finding it pretty rubbish.

INT 1-593417799485.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Compliants issue

Hello,

As you have an interaction number, it appears you have already spoken to someone at Telstra?

Please can you clarify.

As we are customers here, we have no access to Telstra systems.

Suggest you speak with Telstra 24/7 Live Chat    https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer   or  ring 132200

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now