Level 1: Cadet

Confusing bills

Answered

I have just received a bill from Telstra that is identical in cost to my previous bill. It has no details of my phone call usage except for the graph on the top back of the sheet which has exactly the same dates as my previous bill. The dates on the front are different - my older bill is for the period 26 April - 25 July and this second one 26 July - 04 August. The first bill is my usual three months and the second is 10 days from then until I was connected to the NBN but they are exactly the same amount to the cent. Can't explain it, any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Confusing bills

You will need to call billing on 132200 or try livechat.telstra.com and they will be able to look into it for you.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

You will need to call billing on 132200 or try livechat.telstra.com and they will be able to look into it for you.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
620bee

Can you please exp,ain why I'm paying more than my plans one is 20 dollars 4g dongle

And the other is 15 dollars Samsung galaxy note 

No, we can't, as nobody has access to billing information here. You will need to contact billing by one of the methods above and discuss with them.

Thank you Jupiter, I have followed your advice and was talking to a nice chap who was also confused and said he had to talk to his superior, placed me on hold and the next thing I know a recording is asking me what I thought of the way my case was handled and after I responded it hung up on me. I had to supply my phone number to him at the start so I assume that they will call back, fingers crossed.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more