CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ch3ll3
Level 2: Rookie

Customer Loyalty should be rewarded to all Loyal Telstra Customers.

Answered
I am a Telstra Pre-paid customer of 2 years & I have bought over 3 prepaid mobiles from the store over the last decade. I did the math!....the past 12 mnths I have spent $1,1.36.00 x 2 = $2,272.00! If not more, Recharge History proves this. In that time I haven't recieved a single reward! Why?. Telstra Thanks kindly offered $11 movie ticket, but i cant select a local cinema. the closest one offered to me is on the other side of perth! how is that nothing other than a costly burden! The Telstra Staff are absolutely lovely....what a shame they cant reward the loyal consumer.I took the effort to give fair feedback on the survey they asked me to kindly take. So all I ask is that I am treated like a Loyal Telstra Customer! Thanks
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Customer Loyalty should be rewarded to all Loyal Telstra Customers.

Hi Ch3ll3,

Welcome to Crowdsupport.

Hope your day is going well.

I would say it has something to do with what looks like a commercial agreement between Village/Event Cinema and Telstra, as together they have this offer as well as the 'Moonlight' Cinema held in each major city over summer. 

Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to pass the feedback onto the correct team for you and maybe provide some futher assistance. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Ch3ll3
Accepted Solution

Maybe I should save the money in future so I can afford the 2 hr trip to the Morley cinemas each week! Honestly! i thought a multi billion company could let the dust mites out of their tightly sealed Wallets occasionally! I could buy my own theatre room with monies spent on Recharging twice a week. Tut Tut

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

Hi Ch3ll3,

Welcome to Crowdsupport.

Hope your day is going well.

I would say it has something to do with what looks like a commercial agreement between Village/Event Cinema and Telstra, as together they have this offer as well as the 'Moonlight' Cinema held in each major city over summer. 

Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to pass the feedback onto the correct team for you and maybe provide some futher assistance. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Ch3ll3
Accepted Solution

Maybe I should save the money in future so I can afford the 2 hr trip to the Morley cinemas each week! Honestly! i thought a multi billion company could let the dust mites out of their tightly sealed Wallets occasionally! I could buy my own theatre room with monies spent on Recharging twice a week. Tut Tut
Ch3ll3

Thanks for the feedback DrQwerty. Disregard my recent comment/rant ....not directed @ you.
bunch
Level 1: Cadet

A friend was offered an Ipad as loylaty yesterday

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now