CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
skiphone
Level 1: Cadet

Data Usage

Why can't I access my data usage. On the website I  click on the icon and it says "not available". I check in Bigpond mobile for iPhone on the "My" tab and it's a red exclamation point!!! Please help....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
nelly82
Level 16: Secret Agent

Re: Data Usage

Are you connected to WiFi when you try to access your data usage?  If you are turn WiFI off and try again.

Also if you have just recently connected our service,  The systems could take up to 24-48 hours to catch up and give you that data.

Have I been helpful? Click that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Found a solution? Then mark the solution in the thread to help others find the answer!
skiphone
Level 1: Cadet

Not connected to wifi.....Don't know what to do. I just want to keep an eye on my data usage. :-(

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Can you please try doing a "Reset Network Settings" by going Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Are you on a Business Plan or a Consumer Plan? Do you use a different APN to access the internet (You will know if this is the case, if you don't know what an APN is then the answer is no Smiley Tongue)?

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now