CrowdSupport®
Sandi85
Level 1: Cadet

Detailed bill - mobiles called and texts sent

Answered

How do I get my bill to show me a list of all numbers called and numbers of texts sent? Only shows me data usage which I don't care about.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed bill - mobiles called and texts sent

Those details aren't contained in the detailed bills any more as you aren't charged for the calls & SMS.

To see your detailed usage (Calls, SMS, MMS, Data):

The go to Bills, then up the top, click on "View Detailed Bills"

Then down at Other Bill Information, click on "My Caller Group Summary"

Then most (if not all) of your calls will be under "Unallocated", so click on that and you will get a list of each call and message you made in the billing period.

On that page you can also allocated called numbers to groups so that it makes it easier in the future. You can also add numbers to your personal address book so that they show up as a Name in the future.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed bill - mobiles called and texts sent

Those details aren't contained in the detailed bills any more as you aren't charged for the calls & SMS.

To see your detailed usage (Calls, SMS, MMS, Data):

The go to Bills, then up the top, click on "View Detailed Bills"

Then down at Other Bill Information, click on "My Caller Group Summary"

Then most (if not all) of your calls will be under "Unallocated", so click on that and you will get a list of each call and message you made in the billing period.

On that page you can also allocated called numbers to groups so that it makes it easier in the future. You can also add numbers to your personal address book so that they show up as a Name in the future.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now