Highlighted
Hassa
Level 1: Cadet

Different Accounts - Single Bill?

Answered

Hi,

I've recently signed up for a broadband and foxtel bundle with my new home phone. A new account number was generated, I guess becasue this is a separate new contract from my two post paid mobiles that were on a pre-existing plan/account number.

My question is, even though the home phone is a separate account, do I still get the benifit of the free landline calls to the mobiles on the other account? i.e. Are the mobiles going to be on the same "Single Bill" as the new bundle?

Telstra knows the accounts are related and they appear under the old "My Account" login.

Thanks,

Hassa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Different Accounts - Single Bill?

Hi Hassa, 

No you don't get the benefit of the free calls as it's only for services on the same bill, and regrettably they won't be on a single bill as 2 account numbers means that you'll receive 2 bills. 

However if you speak with our staff via Live Chat:  http://tel.st/49kl we can arrange to place them all onto the same account number for you - which will mean you'll get the free call benefits, as long as you have eligible Mobile plans.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Hassa, 

No you don't get the benefit of the free calls as it's only for services on the same bill, and regrettably they won't be on a single bill as 2 account numbers means that you'll receive 2 bills. 

However if you speak with our staff via Live Chat:  http://tel.st/49kl we can arrange to place them all onto the same account number for you - which will mean you'll get the free call benefits, as long as you have eligible Mobile plans.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

paulhardy61
Level 1: Cadet

I wood like to no way my bill is so high and ware i Ned to bring it back where it working the best for me i Ned it cheaper the best i can due.please.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi paulhardy61,

Live chat with us via this link  http://tel.st/hsc3 and our team can look at your account and services and find an option to suit your needs Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now