Highlighted
Russ79
Level 3: Gumshoe

Direct debit

Answered
Can you please tell me how I go about setting up direct debit to pay my Telstra mobile bill? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Direct debit

Hi Russ79,

You can set up a Direct Debit through My Account by going to the Bills and Payments tab and then click the "Set Up Direct  Debit" link and follow the instructions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Russ79,

You can set up a Direct Debit through My Account by going to the Bills and Payments tab and then click the "Set Up Direct  Debit" link and follow the instructions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Russ79
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks Ashley. I have found the link.
Support Team
Support Team

No worries, I hope this helped.

AS7
Level 1: Cadet

Hello, I want to delete my Debit card bill. How?
Support Team
Support Team

Hey AS7,

Is it that you are looking to have the Direct Debit you have in place for your Telstra account removed? 

If so then this can be completed via the following form:

https://www.telstra.com.au/canceldirectdebit

If needed our colleagues in the Live Chat Billing team can assist with this as well and can be reached 24/7 via:

http://tel.st/hsc3

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more