Highlighted
Portmgirl
Level 1: Cadet

Discounts and charges to plans

Answered
I have an iPhone 5s that I have just received I am on plan $60 a month with an extra 3gb data which I am paying $30 extra for and every time I go into my Telstra account to double check on my bills they've sky rocketed to over 300-400 dollars and at the bottom of it saying "does not include discounts and plan allowances"

What does that mean? I don't understand why they would be putting my account up to $400 every month and then when I get my bills it's only 100 - 120 dollars?
Is it because my plan I'm on let's me have $600 worth of national calls? Why would they still charge me for that until my bill is ready ?
And then to make matters worse every time I go to try look at my bills in a more detailed version it doesn't even tell me what I want to know?
Someone help pleeeeese
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Discounts and charges to plans

It means it's raw data/costs.. You'll have to wait till your billing period ends to find out what your costs are.. So long as you keep witting your 3GB per month and your $600 of call everything should be ok. Unless of course you've been dumb prem numbers ect.

Cheers,
Dave

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Discounts and charges to plans

It means it's raw data/costs.. You'll have to wait till your billing period ends to find out what your costs are.. So long as you keep witting your 3GB per month and your $600 of call everything should be ok. Unless of course you've been dumb prem numbers ect.

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now