CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Early termination charge and falsifying contracts

I requested a move however with the move the Telstra team is charging me early termination fees for the contract in my old property while not adhering to my request and signed me on to a new contract at the New property. The new services are not working and when requesting to cancel they want to charge me another termination fee. No one in complaints wants to help theirfore is my only option to report this to the telecommunications ominibuman

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: Early termination charge and falsifying contracts

Hi mountside,

Just so we can better understand, how can we help?

Regarding complaints not assisting, did you lodge the complaint via the webform to get a complaints manager assigned to your case directly or did you contact the complaints reception on 132 200 and say complaints?

The webform is available via this link: https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

Please note that a complaint through Telstras complaints team will always be the first point of call before going to the TIO as, from experience, the TIO will request for past complaints references. At least they did in my case.

Look forward to hearing from you.

The internet is a wonderful place.

I am not a Telstra Employee and I am posting in my own time. My opinions are my own and not that of anyone elses. I am a customer of Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit