Wombat01
Level 1: Cadet

Email Bills

Why is my Telstra bill no longer emailed to me? Have been in touch with Telstra on a monthly basis for the last 4 months. Always assured the problem is fixed, but sure enough, no emailed bill the next month. I have not changed email address. Telstra quick to charge late fees if bill not paid on time, but not quick to send the bill in the first place. Unless I remember to log into account each month, I no longer get the bill. Perhaps it's time to change providers - Telstra overpriced in any case!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kvetinka
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Email Bills

I have the same problem (I need my bills for tax purposes and don’t have them in my account) and it’s impossible to speak with someone on 132 200, it’s always a robot. I have visited a Telstra store and they have provided me this number. Totally useless! The robot always says GO ONLINE to your account. It’s not in my account! Telstra, please have a normal support. This modern solution don’t help. 

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now