CrowdSupport®
Wombat01
Level 1: Cadet

Email Bills

Why is my Telstra bill no longer emailed to me? Have been in touch with Telstra on a monthly basis for the last 4 months. Always assured the problem is fixed, but sure enough, no emailed bill the next month. I have not changed email address. Telstra quick to charge late fees if bill not paid on time, but not quick to send the bill in the first place. Unless I remember to log into account each month, I no longer get the bill. Perhaps it's time to change providers - Telstra overpriced in any case!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kvetinka
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Email Bills

I have the same problem (I need my bills for tax purposes and don’t have them in my account) and it’s impossible to speak with someone on 132 200, it’s always a robot. I have visited a Telstra store and they have provided me this number. Totally useless! The robot always says GO ONLINE to your account. It’s not in my account! Telstra, please have a normal support. This modern solution don’t help. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now