Highlighted
IanG
Level 2: Rookie

Email address for Telstra Billing

Answered

Is there an email address to send queries directly to Telstra about my account?
Some how my first bill for my 4G Mobile Broadband has been paid twice. I have tried calling them

but get nowhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Email address for Telstra Billing

Hey Ian,

I'm glad to hear that Evan has sorted out the problem for you. He's a friend here in our Centre here in Adelaide and he's great with his job Smiley Happy (I should have read your post first prior to responding to your PM)

Anyway, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you do run into any troubles in the future which I'm hoping you don't and any future experience with Telstra will be a lot more positive.

Please also accept resolution to your post above and give kudos as necessary Smiley Happy Thank you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Ian,

There is no direct email address to send queries directly to our Billing department.

However, we're more than happy to help you via our Social Media Channels (send me a private messager) or chat to us online anytime via our dedicated team here in Adelaide. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

IanG

Hi Joe Have just spoken to Evan via the live chat site and he has sorted out my problem. Thanks to you and to Evan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey Ian,

I'm glad to hear that Evan has sorted out the problem for you. He's a friend here in our Centre here in Adelaide and he's great with his job Smiley Happy (I should have read your post first prior to responding to your PM)

Anyway, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you do run into any troubles in the future which I'm hoping you don't and any future experience with Telstra will be a lot more positive.

Please also accept resolution to your post above and give kudos as necessary Smiley Happy Thank you.

IanG

No problem Joe

Loving my new 4G modem, much faster than my old Vodafone USB Modem......

Ian

Dwillo_25
Level 1: Cadet

Do you have an email address for complaints. I can’t spend another minute on the phone to you guys and I need my correspondence with you recorded as this is going to the ombudsman. Conveniently your complaints page provides the following “make a complaint” “sorry, we’ve encountered an error”
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear, Dwillo_25. 
We typically get that if you exceed the character limit.

Assuming that's not the case, please lodge here -  www.telstra.com/24x7help - and let us know the 'SR' reference number supplied on completion. 

We'll have it assigned to a case manager - Matthew.

CRF1805
Level 1: Cadet

Hello

My name is Colin Farquhar and I have been a Telstra customer for many years. I recently retired and my email address has changed. Could you please update your records to show my email address as follows:

****EDITED TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION****

I would appreciate if you could send my latest bill to this email address. If the bill has already been sent out, please resend it to the above email address.

Thank you & regards

Colin Farquhar

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Colin,

I've removed your personal information from that post since this is a public page. I would recommend speaking to our Billing Team directly on 132200 to change that email address. You can also change the address your bills are being sent to in My Account:

http://tel.st/cpyn

The steps to do that yourself are here:

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/telstra-24x7-my-account/change-telstra-s...

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more