melissa_chantel
Level 1: Cadet

Financial Hardship

Answered
Hi there.
I’m currently experiencing financial difficulties and I’m unable to pay the full amount on my plan. Im able to make the minimal payment each week or fortnight but can’t make the full amount.who do I need to speak to to help me set up a payment plan so I don’t get disconnected. Every time I’ve sooken to someone they have just extended payment for another month. I don’t want that. I went to sent up a payment plan.

Thanks
MCL
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Financial Hardship

You will need to speak to credit management and then ask them to put you through to hardship. Hardship will then be able to initiate a more detailed agreement.

13 22 00 and say "credit management"
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

You will need to speak to credit management and then ask them to put you through to hardship. Hardship will then be able to initiate a more detailed agreement.

13 22 00 and say "credit management"
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

KatieBrown
Level 11: Detective

Information here:

adversity-financial-hardship

You can discuss your situation any time of day or night. Simply pick up the phone and give us a call on 13 22 00 and say "Payment Options". We'll put you through to one of our operators to discuss your situation.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more