CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Financial hardship

Answered

I'm 24 male I have a disability I can't read or write properly my fiancé helps me out with lots of things.

We have had a bumb in the road with her going away for a couple of months and she just come back. 

My bill is through the roof and I have tried to fix it myself but had problems with remembering to pay the bill on time and having all the money is there a way to get my account reconnected and set up a plan now she is able to make sure it's paid? 

Jacobwynwood
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Financial hardship

The best way to get it resolved would be to call 132200 and ask to speak to the Financial Hardship team. They are in the best position to work through any issues with you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The best way to get it resolved would be to call 132200 and ask to speak to the Financial Hardship team. They are in the best position to work through any issues with you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My fiancé tried to speak to someone about it they was really rude to her and cut off our plan so she has speaken to the ombudsmen and finally got a response and fixed half of the plan but we now have to pay $200 a week to keep our phone connected! 

Jacobwynwood

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit