CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Fraud

<image removed for privacy>

I would like to know why app is reading a not yet due bill as overdue and restricting my Account?? Bill Issued 15th of Feb 2020 todays date is 24th of February 2020 and bill not due until 3rd of March 2020??? This is my husband account. I had an account with Telstra and they did this exact same thing with my account and eventually terminated my contract unfairly and left me with a $3,000.00 bill to payout contract with Panthera Finance???

I would like to know how you get away with such fraudulent activities and how many people per year you steal from? ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Fraud

Assuming the previous bill has been paid,  you will need to call 132200 and speak to billing (nobody here has access to billing/account systems).

If billing can't help, you can lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints 

The final step would be to lodge a complaint with the Ombudsman at www.tio.com.au

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Fraud

Unfortunately Telstra is like this, they make their money by technically stealing it. They likely won’t help you with this as they always find ways to lie about it, or blame someone or something else. Telstra is always looking for ways to steal money from their customers (victims). What you want to do is report this to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), they are clearly in violation of at least a few standards. If there are enough people reporting to the ACCC they would have to become transparent about other fraudulent activities. I wish you luck my friend.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit