CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Smars
Level 1: Cadet

Get the bill right

For the past four months I have had to do battle with Telstra over my monthly account.  If ever there is a reason to want to move my account this surely hasd to be it.

Every month they wish to add a bill for a phone service for a phone at our previous address in another state which was disconnected around six months ago.

And no I do not want to spend another few hours on a telstra 1300 number explaining this yet again. Of course the first time they overcharged us $620 or thereabouts...this month it is a mere $35.95...but Telstra "getting the bill right" is a fundamental service.

And another thing... trying to reply to the suggested telstra.com/contact  address would be useful except that the link does not appear to work...not a good look for a company that is supposed to be all about being able to connect.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Traveller007
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Get the bill right

Does Telstra ever reply to these comments? I am a brand new customer & my first bill looks like its wrong but who to talk to. I too am fed up with the 1300 number - have spent countless hours doing this trying to get things set up in the first place. The issue is 'where to go next'?

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Get the bill right

Hi Smars, as an alternative to the 13 22 00 contact number we also have teams available 24x7 via our online chat service at http://goo.gl/11oUE who can investigate and assist with any account issues. (For privacy reasons we can't request account details or other personal information via these forums).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now