Help with closed account

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mamvu
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Help with closed account

I would like some clarification on what happens to the credit due from my late husband's account.  I am trying to get things in order and have just received my new bill and notice that there is no mention of a credit from Account No 2000 09150 7655

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Mamvu

Good afternoon

Mamvu
Accepted Solution

I would like some clarification on what happens to the credit due from my late husband's account.  I am trying to get things in order and have just received my new bill and notice that there is no mention of a credit from Account No 2000 09150 7655

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Mamvu

Thanks for taking the time to post on Crowd Support. Normally when a Telstra account is closed for that reason any credit balance would be sent to the estate in the form of a cheque refund.

Have you received anything in the mail of that nature?

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now