Neatz26
Level 1: Cadet

Help

Today is the 9/2/19.. today I received my bill for the month and it came back at $453.20 and I was shocked to see why my bill was that much I looked at my bill and seen that I was charged for international calls and international texting. I was like this isnt right i shouldn't be getting charged for international texting and calling because my contract that I had before I renewed my new contract was that I had unlimited international calls and unlimited international texting been in January when I read it I asked the Telstra employee if I could renew my contract but want to change one thing is that at the end of my contract I'd like to own my phone and take off the swap (up grade phones) i didnt want that anymore the Telstra employee said yes we can do that for you. And now I'm months into renewing my contract I am charged $453.20. This is not my fault and I hope that Telstra can help me out over tune this mistake. Because if I knew that I didn't have international calling and texting anymore I wouldn't of been using it like how I was normally doing before I renewed my new contract.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Help

You'll need to call billing tomorrow on 13 22 00 to discuss the charges.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Help

Hi @Neatz26

Were you able to get through to our Billing team via the details 343GuiltySpark provided for assistance? Billing can also be reached any time via secure Live Chat here:  https://tel.st/3qkb5

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more